Moving home can be a stressful time so choosing the remover is important to avoid unnecessary problems. Please see our guide below to help you through the moving process:
- So you are ready, you are moving home but are awaiting a moving date: this is the time to get a removals quotation.
- For an accurate quote a free no-obligation quotation is done whereby we look at what needs to be moved. This can be arranged at a time to suit you and take 30-45mins approx. You can call or email us to arrange this.
- The quote is then emailed to you along with all other details of additional services you may need such as packing etc.
- To action the quote please notify us that you are happy to proceed and advise of any suggested dates so we can check availability.
- Once the date is agreed we ask for a deposit which reserves a removal vehicle and team for you. This deposit is protected through the BAR Code of Practice.
- A confirmation pack is emailed to you outlining the removal schedule so you know exactly when to expect us and what services we have booked you for.
- If you are packing your own goods we can now provide you a free loan of boxes
- Moving day: our friendly expert team will arrive as scheduled and move you successfully to your new home.
- Unpacking: when you have finished with the boxes however long this takes please keep them dry and then contact us so that we can arrange one collection